What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JPEG save as issues with CS2

BigRed450

The problem with CS2 is that when I batch process images with an action the JPEG save quality dialogue box comes up after each image is processed. I have tried several ways ie. letting the batch command save as, adding the save as command into the action, and also just save. Have I overlooked something? This situation is OK for 1 or 2 images, but having to click the OK button for 250 images kinda defeats the purpose of batch processing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

Not sure how this may effect you because every action can be constructed differently, but try choosing the "Override Actions 'Save As' Command" under the 'Destination' section in the batch dialogue.

See if that works for you. :B

Thanks for the reply but already tried that many times and will not work. I had no problems with this in CS, but CS2 seems to have this little hick up.

Thanks Keeper... Had to also add "Save As" and "close" commands in the action as well ..

Back