What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just hoping to win today

Hoogle

Guru
ENGLAND 0 France 16
@ Halftime we just made 2 major cock ups literally a meter or so from the Tri line now have no points on the board.

Paul

Former Member
Pommes lol, if your not sure what i mean - over here all english people are called poms, and the french are beating the english today poms over here, in france a pomme is a spud ha ha, tickled me.

Hoogle

Guru
TRanslation is wrong French Word Pomme is Apple Pomme de terre is Potato but yes we are Pommes. We would be fine if we knew how to catch England do it in Football (soccer for the Americans) and Rugby we crumble under pressure But we still have Wales they may be our number 1 team.

Hoogle

Guru
And it is Over for England So now throw my support to Wales kNock the french out next week.

iDad

Guru
A true dedicated fan..... Until your team loses, then switch colors.that works..... LOL

Hoogle

Guru
Actually if you think abut It I am from England Which is part of Britain when you Look at England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland the size of them put together is still smaller than USA, Australia, France etc So really if Wales win Great Britain win just a different sub division. Maybe we will compete in the Baseball World series instead and do better oh wait isnt that for American teams only ?????. And we suck at American Football
So really we only get 3 chances to be World Champions Soccer, Rugby or Cricket football aka Soccer we missed our opportunity now England Rugby we are still going well for cricket whoop whoop. I was just hoping it would have been nice to be the best at something ready for next year when we are hosting the OLympics.

iDad

Guru
either way you twist it.........YOUR TEAM LOST!:rofl: (STICK WITH PS) lol

Hoogle

Guru
This is not about winning the world cup it wont happen with Wales well I doubt it THis is about the British Beating France the welsh sticking up for there big sister. Englane V France IS like USA vs Canada BUt then so is England V Germany they are really always the biggest games we play