What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just looking for an opinion - New to photoshop

nightshadow36

OK so I am trying to design some price boxes for my website. As you can see I am no design expert.
If you had a choice what would you prefer just trying to get a vote so i know what one to decide with.
The first layout or the second layout.
Thank you.

1.jpg

It depends on a lot of factors, which one goes best with your websites design,
which one looks batter to you. think as a visitors perspective which one looks more professional to you and if you are visiting a website similar to yours an dyou see a banner like these which one will you click?

IMO 2nd one looks far batter than first.
But you should make changes in it, and write the info (name and first 3 boxes) you have in first example.

I think the first one looks great, because for a person looking for your products the first layout not only provides all information in an easy chart but also lets the reader compare between the different options and choose what suits him/her best. Second option is more time consuming to compare, hence I call it non user friendly.

It would be Layout 2 for me. It looks more professional and stands out better to the eye.

Ok so I have updated some of the price boxes are any of these better that the black price boxes?
Thank you.

New.jpg

Back