What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some fun playing with extreme retouching (fantasy)

Bennie

Original:
por_goddesses_00003.jpg

Played with:
Isis-1.jpg

Not my best work for sure, but I had a lot of fun playing with it. I should go back and mess with it again. :) I see a whole lot of flaws, but it was fun!

It's looking good. You learn from hands on experience and discovery so keep it up. Not only with this but with other future images.

Keep going, bro.

Thanks DV8. I did this image about 4 years ago, so I'm trying to go back to the originals and apply some new software/techneques I've learned since then. (On a different image.) It's a lot of fun though!

Bear with me! I'm also working with old sucky photos from years ago, so it's taking a while!

Extreme changings are how I have fun and relax. :) I love messing around in photoshop, and I can't do extreme retouching very often, so I love when I have the chance to do so.

here is a new one. Please excuse the AWFUL original photography. This is from a LONG time ago.

Crystal-2.jpg

here are a few renditions I came up with:

after.jpg

aftergyspsy.jpg

aftergyspsymink.jpg

Unfortuately I didn't have any RAW files to go back to, but here are some other old extreme retouching examples from a calendar project I did for clients years ago. It was called, "Goddess's for a Change".

All the girls were just regular girls who wanted to be Goddesses. All have been retouched into the surreal.

cerridwen-9_05_38AM.jpg

CloneofHecate-9_05_42AM.jpg

eng_godpro_00009-9_05_46AM.jpg

littleredridinghood-9_05_54AM.jpg

OracleofAvalon-9_05_58AM.jpg

I never said that the extreme changings weren't good, they were not disturbing at all and pretty good

I didn't take it in a bad way, Burned Ice. After all, this is a Photoshop forum. Don't we all love the extreme and "out there"?

expected liquify :D ctrl+shift+x ;)

Back