What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wanted to say whats up and thanks!!!

Thomas

New member here, I browsed for about 30 minutes yesterday and learned 3 things already! :perfect:

Welcome Thomas yes you can learn alot from just browsing around here and please feel free to jump in and ask us questions. we dont bite. well i dont. :) [sly]

Welcome aboard Thomas :perfect:

that's pretty cool odds........... every 10 min you learn something he he he
sfm

Welcome :D

Everyone stole my lines [stuned] ...ah I will re steal Marks,enjoy your stay .

Welcome, welcome, welcome Thomas!!!

Thanks for the welcome, and rest assured I will probably be asking lots of questions sooner or later :D

Welcome a-board, Thomas :) What were the three things you learned?

Welcome Thomas,

The sooner your questions the more WE learn... :D :D :D :D
So let's start and show us what you are doing/creating with PS.
Wish you lot's of fun!
Bye,
Ashcat

Hi Thomas! :)

It's a pleasure to welcome you here! :D

Welcome Thomas :perfect: :perfect:

You'll never stop learning here and guess what ... it's fun :D ;) :perfect:

Nikkie

The biggest thing I learned was about saving images for the web and getting that dreaded little white line off of them!! lol

heres something small I did recently as an avatar on our messageboards

Very nice, Thomas! Those small images are often more difficult to do than anything else, and still keep the color and contrast. Good job! :perfect:

Here is one I started but didnt finish

Nothing fancy, I like messing with text and pics, some of the stuff I have seen you guys do is incomprehensible!! :perfect:

Excellent, Thomas! Since it's for your site, are you planning to make some of those shapes buttons, maybe with small images on them?

:perfect: Mmmm... love that last image effect, Thomas! :}

Back