What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kinderful Login Page

psdnoob

Very nice work, I have seen a lot of your work and I like it. Would love to start creating work as good as yours!

Cheers,

Ben.

Barrettathome

Thanks for the compliments. I really had fun doing this one, the colors blended awesome and it's got such a good feel to it for me. I got a notification icon on the member profile page that I did and every time I'd look over at my browser screen and come back to my photoshop screen I wanted to click it. I was just very happy the way it came out with the layout and the colors and style. The members profile page looks really good too. I'll be posting that up when the project gets close to being in development.

Paul

Former Member
I too always look at your work, and wonder just how it is you go about it. I have no real leaning towards the stuff you do, but that does not mean i don't like it, just wonderful colours you use and you always get it to look like an official document (if you know what i mean).

Barrettathome

Yea I know what you mean ;) It just kind of depends on what moduels the client gets. Usually we will sit down with them and see what they need and how we can make their life easier using a website. Wither it be just to post new information to clients or do a custom staff and student moduel for them. Based on what they get depends on how I design the site (ex blog, slide show, new moduel, member portal, etc.) I start from a blank canvas in photoshop and base the colors and style around the logo they have if they have one. Sometimes we do logos for them also. I did the logo for Kinderful.com also. That's how I came up with the colors for it. After I do a design and it gets approved from the client I hand it off to the programmers and they slice it up and put back together using our cms that we developed. It's really fun working with clients and seeing or hearing the excitement when the finished product is delivered to them. I can honestly say that I love what I do.