What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Label enhancement

cmckernan93

Hi guys, Hi guys, just wondering if the below enhancement is able to be done in Photoshop and how its done

I am learning photoshop and am looking to improve at it to use in my job

I was just wondering if the below label enhancement is able to be done in Photoshop and how its done, this is just a sample image from the Ocado website

1610618924144.png
I think the image starts off like this as seen below, i just need to know if they are using a certain program or feature to increase the label coverage size and scale up the text or how they do this.
1610618997428.png
Thanks, Kind Regards

411337011_1_1280x1280.jpg

411337011_0_1280x1280.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @cmckernan93
I suspect that as with many commercial operations, they are working with Vector Objects such as Paths, Shapes, and Text.
Those can be moved, changed, adjusted to larger or smaller sizes without creating and pixelization issues.
When using this approach, the only limit on how it looks is the resolution you use when printing.

This is the same reason that company logos are done on a vector basis because you just don't know all the applications and sizes that are needed and it is simple to change sizes and have high quality.

Can't know what that company used in their graphics creation process yet I think what I mentioned is a pretty good bet. Many programs support vector based graphics and Photoshop is just one of them.
Hope that helps
John Wheeler