What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LAN Party Advertisement

Ozlanrz

Hey guys,
I've been in the process of designing adverts for console only LAN parties that I'll be running in the future. I just received the main logo design from F5DesignStudio and I've added it to the rest of the advert that I've got so far. I'll eventually add details, however for now I've just got the basic layout.

What do you think?

this is 2012 who still does lan parties?? maybe 2001 and some Halo C.E. lol just picking nice graphic non the less

I think your logo looks a bit plonked there, should maybe work the lighting with it like the Battlefield logo so it blends with the rest of the design.

I agree with Boomawoom. The logo with the blood splatter behind it doesn't blend as well with the rest of the image and the red splatter has a bit of a clipart feel. Maybe making the logo look like it's coming out of the clouds would look better?

Just had a thought. I remember seeing this in the freelance section a while ago and correct me if I'm wrong but you can use copyright images in commercial designs unless you pay to used them and the dude in that pictures from is the Battlefield 3 case so I doubt the person who designed your advert paid EA to use it. Just saying, I doubt EA will find out or anything but you shouldn't have paid for it when it'll illegal to reproduce it...

Back