What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest pictures - september 04

Serge

Very elegant photos :perfect: . Very colorfull and Random, i really like them all :} And nice quality with shadow and light correction :)

Hi lombi.

An excellent group of images.

The dog I particularly like.

The only image I would consider altering is the horses. The second horse would benefit from either being fully in focus (difficult I know) or better still, fully out of focus (which could still be achieved in PS) . I would draw a line down the center of the image and progressively blur the right side, excluding the first horse of course. Just my opinion.

Oh, and the amber tinted girl, Stasha (not linked here), is particularly good.

Excellent.... :} :} :}

Sark

Thanks. The lens blur was natural (a 450mm lens can't really focus if you don't boost the aperture down to a minimum), but I will try to alter it digitally to see how it'll look.
Of course it's good, i'm in love with the gal, hehe. She's also on the naked-angel-out-of-the-picture image.

Thanks for the comments :)

Back