What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lava Bears Party

Raven

Power User
8} :D This was just a bit of spur of the moment silly fun with some lava lamps I had and some Greatful Dead bears.? They originally were sitting on a cabinet indoors, but I painted in PS a new background and gave it a night time feel.? 8}

---Maya

Now thats' a cute image...... I love teddies.? Can I load this as a wallpaper on my monitor? Pleeeeeese? :D...... And probably part of it for my cellphone :D......

dv8

:D I'm glad you found this party group of bears fun too! Sure, Vee, you can use the image on your monitor or cell phone if you'd like. B7
Have fun with it -- I did! 8} :D
---Maya

:D Thanks, Rick! Lava lamps are fun! 8} The bears couldn't resist. ;)

That's great, Vee! Enjoy! 8} :D
---Maya

:rofl: :D It was a fun one to create, glad you got a grin out of it too!
---Maya

Great!

An Image to make you happy!
Good mood. This one made me smile. Thank you
:}

M:)rten

8)) 8))I am newbie here. Just wanted you to know that you have created a beautiful picture. Worthy of an award I feel. Thank You!, for sharing it.

Hi fanessa and welcome! 8)) I hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun! 8}

:D 8)) Hi, LeMort and fanessa! Thanks so much for giving these party bears a look and for your comments -- I'm very glad the image gave you smiles! :D 8}

---Maya

Back