What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Layer Via Copy trouble

Moll Dean

Hi everyone!

First of all, please to be here :) I have just register myself to find a solution that I couldn´t find at Photoshop CS2 official documentation. But I hope to be able to help some how others that come here.

My Help Request is:
Since yesterday something change in my Photoshop. Every time I select an area and choose to create a LAYER VIA COPY (or CUT), the result is a new layer with some transpareny and outer glow. I have no idea of how it is possible to set up and even how to back to the default set.

Hope to find some one here that can help me!

All the Best - Peace :)

Moll Dean

MFOX - thank you

Thank you MFox... you didn´t say a word (cold hun?), but your the link you provided resolved my problem at all.
I still don´t know how did I set that preference! It is very useful to know how, so evey time (during some specific work) that I create a Layer Via Copy (or Cut) I will have the same result.
Does Somebody here know how to?

Thanks MFox, once again!

mfox

Power User
Just sometimes Programs goof up, possibly an unexpected shutdown or an overload of processes, or just does lol; Life isn't perfect , Too bad we cant reset that though.