What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

layers problems

Painfree

Images are all separate files I need them to be layers in the same photoshop doc so I can merge them do transparencies etc. They show up in the work space as separate files if minimized they all show but can not do anything with them I got them by going to file >open or file>recent open I can make the first one a layer but not the rest of of them. In an older version I used to be able to open them all on the same file and add the imabes as layers I can not figure out how to do that here, I can do select and copy the other images into the file but then of course it does not make its own layerI originally posted on newbies but someone asked if I had the workspace open but obviously that didn't help...I posted a couple of days ago so thought there would be a response by now...

Back