What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Lazy Eye fix

Subotai

Premium Member
Hi!

My left eye has Lazy eye, therefore I am unable to look at the camera staraight.
Would you fix my left eye, so I can look straight?
Thanks!

IMG_0125.JPG

Subotai

Premium Member
First day here, I hope this is ok.

Hi Yamy, welcome!
Thanks for the effort, I think it needs to be moved slightly more to the left. And there should be some white part of the eye on the right side.
Is that something you can do?

JeffK

Guru
Subotai - sometimes this type of work can be difficult. I made a try at it.
Also removed that odd leaf on your upper arm, added some color and sharpness, and opened your right eye a bit.
Maybe this one will work for you.
- Jeff
View attachment 117360

Last edited:

Subotai

Premium Member
Subotai - sometimes this type of work can be difficult. I made a try at it.
Also removed that odd leaf on your upper arm, added some color and sharpness, and opened your right eye a bit.
Maybe this one will work for you.
- Jeff
View attachment 117360
Hi Jeff,
Many thanks, I heard the same from others too.
I was able to see the photo and it was great - then before I can save it the link get broken. Would you reupload it please?

JeffK

Guru
Hi Jeff,
Many thanks, I heard the same from others too.
I was able to see the photo and it was great - then before I can save it the link get broken. Would you reupload it please?
My apologies - I did a last minute edit and it must have mucked things up a bit. Here's a new upload...
- J.
subotai eye edited.jpg