What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D lights in room

ok when I get back from work
Tnx for advice

I think you have improved the image quite a lot :perfect: I still have a few words to add.

It's very interesting to think of light and shodows, how they really look like etc. One thing I would like to add is that you should be careful about creating shadows with sharp edges. In real life there are almost no such thing. It will only occur when you have extremely bright light and short distance. Also try make the light "bleed" around the window edges.

Also, if you enter a room where the difference between light and dark is big, eg. a dark room at night lit by a strong lamp through the window, you won't see almost anything in the darker areas of the room (corners etc). And the walls will appear darker at the ends, top and bottom.

My suggestion (I hope you dont mind.) The floor and the roof is a bit life-less. This image was made purely in PS and I didn't bother to put textures on the different objects. I hope it illustrates my humble suggestions anyway.

/Moltas

Duga,

I put the photos in the correct folder for you -- use the zip file I created to show the tutorial. In other words, just download the zip file I created, save it to your host site, then use IT as your link to the tutorial -- it really is that easy. :D

No muss, no fuss!!

Also, just tried the new link, and I get an error message that states:

Remote linking of files over 250K is not permitted with free accounts. Please try visiting this site directly.
:(

Please, just use the zip file I created for you so that people can use the tutorial! It's not a bad tutorial, I quickly read through it and it seems complete. Just use it! :perfect:

didn't see no zip and this host says it allows hotlinking
NADA
I have other resources if I see ur file I can host it (I hope)
Tnx for comment

Back