What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Design Needed Please - Budget: $75-$100

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIM

Hi. I'm looking for someone who will make a logo and incorporate a slogan for a non-profit organization that we are just starting up (we will have annual Christmas time bike drives for kids of needy families).

I am wondering...for full ownership and future use, would I need the vector files? I mean, in the future if I want to make t-shirts, biz cards, brochures, banners, cups, etc., would I need the vector files? Not quite sure how this works...I'm in the learning phase!

Thanks for any help for this noob! lol :cheesygrin:

-KW

And SIM please make sure they do this before contacting you.

1) It is mandatory you absolutely must post a reply of interest to the original buyers thread. :thumbsup:

It really depends on what method of printing you are going to use, but in general, Vector files are the best for logos, as you can then increase and decrease the size without it loosing quality. It is usually the .psd and .ai files that prove ownership as these are the layered files used to make the logos in the first place.

Have you thought much about what you want the logo to look like, as in colour, style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back