What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Design

deepshah095

Hello everyone ! Just designed this simple logo for Channel and website which I have as my Profile picture :) .So tell me what do you think?

Last edited:
So tell me what do you think?
Very nice logo but only a variation on an old effect. Not very original. Looks like the shading is not consistent on both letters. It would have been nice if you had posted the original work. The avatar image is very small and you can't view details.

[ Photoshop Tutorial ] Shaded Text Effect - Modify Text with Shadow
How To Create Drop Shadow on Text Line - Photoshop Tutorials
Photoshop Tutorial - Shadow 3D Text Effect Typography
How To Create Drop Shadow On Text Line | Photoshop Tutorials | Photoshop cc 2018

Of course they are all variations of these going back 5 to 7 years ago.
Folded paper text effects

It would have been nice if you had posted the original work. The avatar image is very small and you can't view details.
When you click at his profile and the open the avatar, you can see a bigger image...

133058.jpg

I agree with IamSam - the logo is nice (with a couple of bugs), but not very innovative

Is there a reason, why the shadows look so different?

Back