What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid LOGO EDIT 5$ or 10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpres00

Hey I am looking to do a new design for my email signature as you can see below this is it currently. I am wanting to have a new logo with black/urban multicam camo as the background or text with our logo as the overlay. I am really open to any design just would like the urban multicam design incorporated into our current logo. I have attached our current logo and the multicam im talking about. I just want something that stands out and people remember. Thankyou so much for your help.
Willing to pay $10 if its more creative than what ive said above. Im not artistic at all so im sure others have better ideas. Im former military and just want our current logo to incorporate something that is TACTI-COOL as people call it. thanks. I will cash APP immediately upon receipt of final image. thanks
tyler logo.png
camo black.jpgbran logo.jpg

tpres00

I need this EDIT done soon. I played around a little bit with it on Paint 3d and couldnt get anything i truly liked. If someone can come up with something im willing to pay up to $20. thanks in advance.

tpres00

Yes that will work for me. I’ve never done this before so how do we go about finalizing this

Status
Not open for further replies.