What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Help

Ben Munro

Hey Guys!
Hope you're all well?

I'm looking for someone to possibly help me with my brand logo. It's quite complex to explain here but if you are able to help me please PM me.

All help is appriciated!

Thank you!
Ben

Welcome back, Ben...

We've got all the time. Complex as your request may be, the effort in posting your thoughts here in your thread will be the same if you were to explain via PM.

Try and post your specs... you get more people involved and less time wasted in waiting for someone to respond.

Cheers.

Cheers!

Basicly, we have the logo and we are happy with it but we need the logo to be an outline only if that makes sence? We have tried all we can in PS but our skills are basic!

We use the outline on thigns like embroidery of our shirts, jackets etc as it is much cheaper than having them done in full colour.

Hope this helps,

Thanks!
Ben

If you could post it, I will convert it for you. The embroidery company would probably prefer vector files anyway, as most embroidery programs automate the proses with vector format, where as you have to trace a normal raster file like jpeg.

You can post it here, or email it to me at spruce@sprucemagoo1.com if you are interested.

Back