What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo needed!

ColorCoatedCandy

Hi you guys im new to this site and glad i found it, because i'm in the process of learning photoshop cs5 and i know i will need some assistance. I would like to take the time out to say HELLO! LOL On another note I need a Logo for my webpage I'm creating, anyone know of anyone you does cool logos at a reasonable price. I know you all are well qualified :cheesygrin: but im looking for someone you have experience or at least done it before. You may email me thank you

If you give me an idea of the sort of thing you want, and the sizes etc you need, I will do it for £10 payable with paypal and as many revisions as needed to make sure it is exactly what you want.

as many revisions as needed a logo 10.00? ........lol you crazy

Post more details on what is needed, and maybe some example images of logos you like.

Back