What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logos for my music business

pauloalex_98

Power User
I run a music business, I'm a producer of witch house, ambient & hip-hop and I needed a couple of logos for my thing. Here they go! Feedback is appreciated. Everything is original.

6thsense.jpg6thsensebeats1.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hard to give an opinion on logos without knowing well for what they for, these two logos are extremely different,
With the only reference of "music business," I like the second one if the columns are old-style volume waves I would not do it so symmetrical maybe.

Cheers!

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hard to give an opinion on logos without knowing well for what they for, these two logos are extremely different,
With the only reference of "music business," I like the second one if the columns are old-style volume waves I would not do it so symmetrical maybe.

Cheers!
Thanks Argos!

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi pauloalex_98
If its long term brand name recognition with a logo that can be used over web and a variety of paper type products, I would go with the second one in vector form. The first logo leaves a particular feeling that may be great now yet may not fit down the line. The second would be more flexible if your products and or customers change over time.

If you are not going for those objectives yet rather a grabber, the first one has some appeal.

That's my personal preference yet you also test it out with known customers too.
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hi pauloalex_98
If its long term brand name recognition with a logo that can be used over web and a variety of paper type products, I would go with the second one in vector form. The first logo leaves a particular feeling that may be great now yet may not fit down the line. The second would be more flexible if your products and or customers change over time.

If you are not going for those objectives yet rather a grabber, the first one has some appeal.

That's my personal preference yet you also test it out with known customers too.
Hope this helps
John Wheeler
Appreciate the feedback! People have been reacting nicely to the first logo, the second one received a critic that it needed a couple of more elements to make it dope.