What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logos I made

Theurgic

Here are some examples of logos I crafted. Any feedback is appreciated!

Untitled-13.jpgUntitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

Last edited:

jkemp

Hey there,

Love the one with the tree. There's something that just feels right with this one.

Not so sure about the one for Keval Shah... here's a few pointers :

• the KSC letters are a bit hard to read
  • since the K and the C are both the same colour, it feels like they're more important, and more related to each other, which isn't the case... K and S should stand out.
  • the C that actually goes behind the S is a nice little touch, but again, it gives a lot of importance to the "& co" part, which isn't what you should be going for I think.

Hope this helps. :)

Theurgic

Hey there,

Love the one with the tree. There's something that just feels right with this one.

Not so sure about the one for Keval Shah... here's a few pointers :

• the KSC letters are a bit hard to read
  • since the K and the C are both the same colour, it feels like they're more important, and more related to each other, which isn't the case... K and S should stand out.
  • the C that actually goes behind the S is a nice little touch, but again, it gives a lot of importance to the "& co" part, which isn't what you should be going for I think.

Hope this helps. :)
Thank you for the feedback!

inkpad.t

Guru
I've always associated a tree as a symbol of life, and a bird as a symbol of hope. The KSC i would of thought would interlink and flow one letter to the other, they appear to be seperate letters that just pushed together, Don't really know what to say about the key, it looks like it's melting , just my own opinion though.