What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo's

Pick A Logo

• Logo 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Logo 3

• Logo 4

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Logo 5

• Total voters
Drop the shadow on the first one and you may have a good one there

I have to agree if you are promoting yourself as a designer I would keep your logo clean and simple less is more.

These logos you have supplied to me belong on a kids toy or sweet wrapper the last 1 is pretty much unreadable.

Do you have a portfolio of some of your work because if you are aiming at a specific market then maybe all the elements of designer logo design can be thrown out the window but only very rarely does this work and can only really work in well known branding companies where everyone knows the name regardless if they can read the logo or not.

Hi Silverion welcome to the site, maybe a brief outline of yourself and shop history would help us make a more honest appraisal of your entry here at Gurus.
I have just read your welcome thread, i mean photoshop history.

Last edited:
Hey Silver,

Welcome to PSG!.

I think these designs are a bit on the ambitious side! As Hoogle said, simple and less is more. Just remember, our observations are subjective and meant to be helpful a not critical. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Back