What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London

Kaleshe

The photos speak for themselves, I am not a photographer.A trip my photography class and I took to the park.

Attachments

• IMG_2010.png
    IMG_2010.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1960.png
    IMG_1960.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1992.png
    IMG_1992.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1945.png
    IMG_1945.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
3 and 4 are the best, however on 3, i would say that you would have had a better photo if the camera's focus was weighted more towards you.
4 is funny, i like it alot do you mind if i play around with that on photoshop?

Go for it! true thanks it's because I was in the most awkward position had to do it quickly.

thanks, if i get anything from it i'll post it up on here so you can see what i've done ;)

and no worries ;)

Your first shot brings to mind every new photography student's assignment: light and shadow, abstract form. I like what you did here. I think as a photograph, it is the best. Focus is good, you have a good range of tonality, good contrast overall, composition is good, interesting for such a banal subject. The portrait orientation makes me dizzy; I'd like it better in landscape. I think it is slightly overexposed, but I am not the photography expert by any means. We have lots of them who can give you feedback. It's probably that you have the tough contrast of shadow and sun. Post-processing I suppose.

Thankyou for the feedback much appreciated, I do see what you mean by the dizzy thing lol.

Uh huh, looks like it's aiming downward and inward, and gravity doesn't work that way ... that I know of ...

I also like the fourth one. The problem I see is the focus. It is on the wall and not the sign. But you're learning, and again, I like your eye, your composition, and what attracts your attention. Though I don't know what you saw in the second one, lol.

Back