What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time,

iDad

Guru
Long time, I’ve been busy with life, just thinking of this place and thought of checking in out again. Hoping to see some old members? 👍🏻

polarwoc

Guru
Welcome back, @iDad
We have not had interactions, but I remember seeing you prominently from archives.

If you are photoshopping or creating something, please share your work if you can.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
NORM!!!

How are you my friend!!? Great to see that you're still around! How's things been going for you since you were last a regular here on the forum? Well I hope!

Hi iDad,
Great to hear from you. I remember you as a very active forum member.
I hope you're doing well.

iDad

Guru
NORM!!!

How are you my friend!!? Great to see that you're still around! How's things been going for you since you were last a regular here on the forum? Well I hope!
HEY Sam... there's an oldie!I'm well, thanks. great to see you here.Hope everything positive your end.

iDad

Guru
What happened to the older posts? Deleted archived? Or I just don't remember my way around here lol

JeffK

Guru
@iDad - we've never met but a pleasure to meet an alumnus from this forum. Looking forward to working together with you! 🙂