What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

look at this and cry...i'm cring since 4 hours ;-)

sfm

Guru
Wow wizard.............. that looks neat - thanks for the link

I might just have to go back and try that tute! [innocent]
sfm

kiwi

Guru
Ap Wizard that is very nice work :) The artist has used a Poser figure.As far as the cloth top goes break it down into tones ie shadows,midtones,highlights etc and you will see it may not be as hard to reproduce as you think :) The tricky part will be blending tones :)

I remember when I used to draw portraits that the initial lines and thumbnail sketch always looked very unimpressive,and even so when I had a rough degree of shading applied.But when I finished smudging and highlighting etc the image would come alive,and people would look at the finsihed image and go WOW that looks really amazing,but they would not have if they had seen the initial thumbnail and rough shading :) ......do you get what I am saying :)

Stu.