What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a psd

vladitan

Hello gurus! I`m looking for a psd of a well-made poster of a rock concert, travel ad or cosmetic ad. I want to examine the psd to be able to see the used techniques. If you have such please share it with me. Thank you!

Hello.

While many of us have extensive backgrounds and may have made several posters over the years, we may not have the PSD files anymore.
What I suggest is that you choose a particular poster that you like and we can cover the many techniques, one by one, used to make that poster. It would help you out more in that you would be receiving explanations of the Ps techniques as we went along.

The thing is that now i have a task from my university to do for example a poster for a rock concert. But it must be very good. It needs to have a good composition - linear or triangular, to have contrast in the design, readability of the content, correct use of fonts, correct use of colors pallette and so on. Can you suggest me a good website for a stock photos and what techniques you think will impress the professor?

So here is an example for a perfect score on the exam. Can you please suggest me a proper tutorial for that kind of posters?

aaa1.JPG

While I'm certain that there are some tutorials on how to make posters, I'm also certain that they will be of little help for your situation. Posters are usually unique and require many different Ps techniques. For example, the two samples you have provided are very different and would be created using completely different techniques.

What you need is an exact idea of what you want to emulate. For this assignment you should browse through posters and be able to tell us exactly what you need for your poster. That way, we can show you or direct you to tutorials for specific techniques required to make your poster.

You need to be able to ask a specific question like..........

Can you guys show me how to make the box shape effect on this poster?
PosterEffect.jpg

Back