What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for PSG contributers...

theKeeper

Guru
This offer can/is open to anyone/everyone.

I have a new section called "Around the Web" i'm trying to make happen. It deals with what's going on around the Web in relation to Photoshop, and also graphics in general. But i just can't squeeze out the time to put this together.

It's basically like a bulletin style of writing. A "what's new?! what's hot?!" kinda deal. Plus any type of basic/brief review(s) you care to do.
Everyone get's full credit for their own work. And aside from spelling and grammar, there's no real set outline/style for writing.

I can't pay monetarily for this (sorry), but i do have some connections to sites that are looking for articles; if that's what you're into. This work could be thought of as a portfolio i guess. Or... you can just do it here because you want to. No pretence. Just for fun/something to do. There would be no pressure. You can submitt new stuff as you feel like it.

This is the first time since i've created this site that i've actually outright asked folks for help with it. It feels a lil' odd. But i'd really like to add this new dimension to the site if i can -- a lil' 'dynamic' content as-it-were. Something i've not really had before.

So if anyone's interested let me know. Reply here or PM me.
Please don't feel obligated to this though. It's meant to be a fun type project, not a job.

Back