What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Lord of the rings merge/cut and paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

urgedatol

Hi everyone,

So I took a picture ages ago trying to recreate a film scene (as shown below) and drew on the Nazgul character from the film, but I recently revisited the place and want a picture with a cut-out of the actual character from the film. As you can see, I took a close-up of me, a full picture on which hopefully my body can be cut-out and pasted on to, and then a picture of the trees behind more focused.

Hopefully this can all be integrated into one photo (I'm presuming this is quite hard but wanted to try the free forum first). I also left the old photo for reference of what a final result could look like. There wasn't an indication that the image of the Nazgul is copyrighted. Also, apologies for the thumbnails- the full pictures were too big to fit in the post tidily. Obviously they need rotating to vertical.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some results!

IMG_2085.jpgIMG_3917.JPGIMG_3918.JPGIMG_3923.JPGNazgul.jpg

Sure! no problem ^^.
Meanwhile if you saw something you want to change or dont like. Let me know.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back