What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luner Eclipse - 15.06.2011

Laurynnem

I'm not at all a professional photographer, So I am aware that I don't take the best photographs.

Here is a photograph I took tonight of the Eclipse. I don't think it too bad. But I'm sure there would have been way better shots taken than my one. If you did happen to get one, please share it here - I would love to see it.

luner.png

Thanks Steve - Pity you guys didn't get to see it, it was amazing.

I saw it was dissapointed that no little green men appeared from space thought there was 1 moment where it goot really eeery with clouds having a red glow I was seriously waiting for a spaceship to appear. OK I am not some nut case just saying there was a min or 2 where it could have looked like a scene from a sci-fi movie But guess it just made it look even more rare and amazing

Back