What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Macro Shots

Hatch

The extension tubes just arrived today... thought I would see how well they work... not bad?

000307.jpg

00302.jpg

000301.jpg

000300.jpg

Welles

Guru
Wow! Just Plain WOW! I love your continuing Photographic explorations. Much of it is in the eye, but the willingness to learn and invest in technology is a significant part of the equation. Those 'hummer' pics were outstanding, too. I'm surrounded by them much of the year but actually photographing them...WOW!

Thank you very much for posting your work here, Hatch 8))

Hatch

Thanks Wells for the kind words. The camera is tons of fun for me. I still have so much to learn but...I think this is what keeps me shooting. The hummers are cool! I just need to catch them feeding on the flowers I have in the backyard. Talk about a hard photo to capture... these little guys/gals move fast. Thanks again, glad you like the shots.

Hatch

Very very nice, wowow those extention tubes...

Sean

Guru
I think my jaw is stuck to the floor.... :shocked:

Hatch

Thank you all! Glad you enjoyed the shots. Still working to figure out the extension tubes and the new working distances I have with the macro lens.

More $$$ shots.

000308.jpg

000309.jpg

000310.jpg

Sean

Guru
No, really...could someone please help me peel my jaw of the floor.

Hatch

LOL Glad you like the shots. The great thing about the coins... they stay still! LOL the challenge will be shooting insects... oh man... not easy at all.. and now with the tubes attached...even harder. Should be fun.

Hatch

Sean

Guru
All you have to do is just catch one a glue it to something....te he.
BTW, how bout a macro of an eye.....

Well, I finally got my jaw of the floor...now if only I could figure out how to talk again....

SCync

Power User
Great shots Hatch. Insects are interesting, but for my dollar, I prefer the obscure shots done with macro. You know, those "guess what this is?". Anyway good work, have fun, and keep posting.