What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Mad Hatter

Satis

I need to print attached print on white Tshirt.Print size --- 10 inch X 12 inch
Have to add below text on this image:
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY A RAVEN IS LIKE A WRITING DESK"
the text is to be put vertically IN 6 LINES on either Left or Right side(within the Image) as below:
DO YOU HAVE (Cursive)
ANY IDEA
WHY A
RAVEN (Bold and some different font)
IS LIKE A
WRITING DESK (Bold and some different font)

THe Colors in the image to be changed to something new, as this is lot of Reddish sort of... I think, you peoples, being experts in this field, can judge which colors
will look good..
I think Background image can be changed to some static light colour so that TEXT (above mentioned) color matches with it..
Thanks in Anticipation..

hatter2.jpg

Babine

Guru
Is along the lines that you are thinking about? Resized for web. Larger PSD version on file.

hatter-3.jpg

Satis

Is along the lines that you are thinking about? Resized for web. Larger PSD version on file.

View attachment 98440
Would it be possible to change background colour to some different colour so that the human figure to clearly make out.. Also, text to shifted to corner of picture..
Attached pic I tried(for only text adding), need font and text alignment somewhat like in attached pic..

1540759409582.jpg

Satis

I just found a good image online, pls find attached, this looks good pixelwise..it can be cropped below hand..

hatter4.jpg

Argos

Guru
I was bored and play a little with it but i didn't follow all the request exactly. Just for fun...

Madhatterf.jpg

Satis

I needed background to be removed, that curtain or wall or whatever...
If not possible, then I may need to search for some new image ..

Satis

Something like Argos submitted?
Yes,but some light colour background (like melange grey)..
Also, font reqd for Raven and Writing desk a bit different and bold looking..
Also,aquestion mark (?) at end .

Argos

Guru
Background light melange grey, raven and Writing desk Bold and a question mark added.

Madhatterff.jpg

Cheers!

Satis

Background light melange grey, raven and Writing desk Bold and a question mark added.

View attachment 98560

Cheers!
thanks a Lot ..
One last request.. Just need a copy of this image w/o the quote.("Do you have any idea........")
Although, the image with letters(this image) will be used for printing...

Argos

Guru
Do you want the image without the current text, then adding this new one "Do you have any idea........" ?

Satis

Do you want the image without the current text, then adding this new one "Do you have any idea........" ?
The image you have provided (grey melange background).. I need that same image without any text (i.e by removing the complete Quote)...