What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic moment

its depend on your interest, well you are very good designer keep posting :thumbsup:.

good luck.

Oh Cindy, so lush . . . I want to be that little girl all cuddled up! It isn't just your ideas, the composition, the staging; it's also that you have the skill and the eye to mesh them together and bring them into another dimension with color and texture and what I think can only be called passion!

Cindy, I visited your 2008 work. Your images now are more sophisticated in a way and much more ethereal, but you've always had it: a good eye and a great vision.

Aww ibclare! Thank you so very very much for your kind comment on my work.
Yes you are right, its a lots of potion passion when I do my artwork. And I love do art with children together with animals. It makes me warm inside. I will create a wonderful world for them.

Thank you so very much!

Oh Cindy, so lush . . . I want to be that little girl all cuddled up! It isn't just your ideas, the composition, the staging; it's also that you have the skill and the eye to mesh them together and bring them into another dimension with color and texture and what I think can only be called passion!

Back