What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make it a more beautiful photo?

Brownie1400

I’m wondering if anyone can please make this photo of me in manrolla look more colorful/beautiful. Pretty much do anything to make it look cooler especially if we could add lights that look real. I’m also going to attach an imagine that I wish it looked similar to. 3CC4D59A-8DF5-4ED1-BA4E-3ED38EF8A840.pngF86F7477-A76F-4532-A16F-9C74E5FFA65C.jpeg

If you want good quality, it would be better if you upload the full resolution image, instead of a screenshot of the image.

Yes probably I could swap you when I get home 😊 or someone here will be faster

So someone switched it for me and it looks really good. I have one last request, I’m wondering if you could light up a couple windows in the main 3 buildings (closest ones) to make it look more evenly distributed and light up the windows that are slightly open of course. (Not the closed ones)E10BDC0E-EA28-477E-8359-9ABEA193BB89.jpeg

Back