What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Make the board more vertical

john19981

Hi, just wonder if its possible/ too hard to make,
I have this picture:
IMG_20200915_141425_548.jpg
And i want to rotate me up something like 70-80 degrees (basically the body needs to stay and only the board goes up , and somehow make it real with the legs):
IMG_20201201_204448_504.jpg something like this photo (here the board more vertical):
download.jpeg

I think you need a bigger wave like the 3rd photo sample you showed to make it more realistic before you edit yourself there.

Tried something a bit different.
Hope it works for you.
- Jeff
surfing edited.jpg

Last edited:
I think you need a bigger wave like the 3rd photo sample you showed to make it more realistic before you edit yourself there.
Tnx, i think it will be good not all the way like the picture, maybe a little bit less vertical, like the white arrow that i made.

Thanks!! Can you plz remove the spray thar you added and make me a little bit less vertical? Like 70 degrees! Tnxx
Welp - so much for being different. :cheesygrin:
Straightened the horizon, removed the splash, and angled the board to 70 degrees.
Hope this one works for you!
- Jeff
surfing edited REV.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an alternate - just changed the point of rotation. Also cleaned up a couple of minor artifacts I just noticed...
- Jeff
surfing edited REV 3.jpg

Here's an alternate - just changed the point of rotation. Also cleaned up a couple of minor artifacts I just noticed...
- Jeff
View attachment 117908
Thats way better, can i please ask from you one more last time to do it a litttttle bit less vertical haha, something in the middle, between this and the last one, like 75 degress (last one is a bit too much vertical)

Thats way better, can i please ask from you one more last time to do it a litttttle bit less vertical haha, something in the middle, between this and the last one, like 75 degrees (last one is a bit too much vertical)
Here's another....slight shift...
- Jeff
surfing edited REV 4_75 degrees.jpg

Back