What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making my Supervisor a little Happy

chitkaran

Guru
Had a quarrel with my Supervisr this morning.. and here's something I made to cheer him up.. thats him in the picture ...

Garth4.jpg

comments/suggesions.. ?

Dom

Love it mate :)

Although I'd suggest maybe putting a lot more shadow on the right hand side of HIS body, might make it fit in a little more.

garth41.jpg

Last edited:

peta62

Guru
Love it mate :)

Although I'd suggest maybe putting a lot more shadow on the right hand side of HIS body, might make it fit in a little more.

Great idea, but the shade border seems to sharp and too left to me.

Dom

It is, burning would probably be a better choice but I just painted over the area with a brush to show :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Does anyone think he should be sharpened up a bit? IDK because of the sun ray if he should look a bit blurred ... or not.

peta62

Guru
Does anyone think he should be sharpened up a bit? IDK because of the sun ray if he should look a bit blurred ... or not.

I considered it more some comics than realistic view, that is why I do not mind. If you sharpen him, you have to do something with his featureless shirt too.