What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making text look more cartoon like

devour

Hello, does anyone know if theres any such plugins to help make text look more cartoon/bubble like? Thanks in advanced

nah, gaus, I think he means the "text" itself. I would give a example, but I have to hurry up, and fly through the rest of the sections for people that replyed to me or for new threads ;) :) C ya

if it is the text itself as you suggested Alistair then I think all devour needs is a different font........ I would go for a hand written type of font ;)
sfm

Yeah, I think a font would be your best bet. If you running a PC then there is a font called Comic sans that is a cartoony effect. It may not be what your looking for though.

Sanby

devour, is it the "comic style" look of the typeface (font) that you're after??? [confused] We're all trying to 'second guess' you here...

If it's the font look that you're after, then consider these... and, if they're not already installed on your system, believe me... there are "tons" of free font sites on the net where you can 'download them'! ;) Go to www.google.com and type in "free fonts"

Back