What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Manga character coloring in request

Redneck48

Price
I would like someone to color the manga character with the hat and background of image.

The request is for 8$

For the colors keep hair color black and the white hat and black strap color of the hat as it is. And the shirt is coloerd white and jacket coloerd very dark green and fur stays black. And necklace is silver. And eye color dark blue and for skin color for character is white. Everything else in background can be colored as the the person see fits.

Trap.png

Looks great but it seems I made a mistake by putting green instead grey for the jacket color... could you change it to grey. Message me and I"ll send your payment. I apologize for my mistake

Looks great but it seems I made a mistake by putting green instead grey for the jacket color... could you change it to grey. Message me and I"ll send your payment. I apologize for my mistake
sorry for late reply, like this ?
Trap draft 2.jpg

Back