What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MaP View 3D now out. And free!

Has anyone any clue how to start this plugin? I notice that it's in my plugins folder but it doesn't show up anywhere in Photoshop, which I started after I installed this plugin. There aren't any help files included and their web site doesn't explain anything either. \:]

Ok, I give up. After I closed and restarted Photoshop I got a message saying something about an MFCxxx that it couldn't find, so I removed the plugin and everything is ok now. Pitty... seemed like a promising plugin.

Installer problem

Hi everybody!

Just to let you know that I've been informed that there seems to be a problem with the installer... the bug will, I guess, be fixed tomorrow (2005, March Thursday 17th ;) ), so feel free to redownload it at the time!

Best regards,

S?bastien

Dr S?bastien Deguy
Allegorithmic President and Founder
www.allegorithmic.com

mmm....., I downloaded it this morning and it's working like a charm in PS7. Go figure! \:]

big thank you's go out to DrD and to Allegorithmic!! Just downloaded it, will install it shortly!

Back