What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marbles Wallpaper

I made a cool Vitro Agate wallpaper, i collect marbles (old ones) and run a forum dedicated to collecting marbles and i got bored one day made this one..

VitroWallPaper1.jpg

I guess we can not say to lost your marbles anymore LOL that's pretty cool those marble would be a nice to have as separate layers

Just followed that link, and looked at a couple other auctions as well.

I can't believe what I saw those things selling for.

You've got to be frigging kidding me...

Not at all man, i live in Ohio so im right in the middle of where all the old factory's are, i find killer old marbles all the time, i have a collection that is out of this world, if i get a little low on money i just sell a few marbles LOL!! But yea, i get teased all the time for collecting marbles, i collect them because i like them and they can be worth a LOT of money if you have the right ones (old ones) and they are in good condition.....

OMG........ I had thousands of marbles some probably a hundred years old............Now what did I do with those things!

Well, let them tease away while you're laughing all the way to the bank :lol:.

Back