What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Marx Brothers Colorize Request

Zombra

Hi!

I am looking to have these pictures of the Four Marx Brothers colorized.

Ideally the colors should have medium-high saturation and contrast for easy "readability" at low resolution.

I apologize for the low-res images ... these are actually increased from the source file. Feel free to blow them up if that helps, but I don't have a higher-res source.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• _01-groucho (2).jpg
    _01-groucho (2).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • _02-chico.jpg
    _02-chico.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • _03_harpo_03.jpg
    _03_harpo_03.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • _04_zeppo.png
    _04_zeppo.png
    64 KB · Views: 0

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It like one of these : ) or this ; ) or this : 0

Argos

Guru
I didn't saw the question sorry "XD".
It's a bad habit i have (i struggled to no put in here too).

Cheers!

Isac

Banned
Thanks guys (and Eggy for the link). The world has changed. I think it's sad that we seem to have lost our way a little in literary skills. It actually takes longer to type "XD" than LOL - go figure. It's great to see that we humans are spending time on the important things in life LOL!

Argos

Guru
Thanks guys (and Eggy for the link). The world has changed. I think it's sad that we seem to have lost our way a little in literary skills. It actually takes longer to type "XD" than LOL - go figure. It's great to see that we humans are spending time on the important things in life LOL!

Sin título-1f.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@Isac, don't worry, when it comes to the use of a language (doesn't matter which) I'm a dinosaur too...:cheesygrin:
@Argos, nice touch...:laugh:

As long as we understand each other...:hat-tip: