What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mascot Logo for Client

Hard to say without knowing for what is for ^^, for a gamer looks awesome! For a hospital, I don't see it...:joy::joy::joy:.

As a design, I like it a lot ^^.

Cheers!

I find it nice, but as Argos said, I would be easier to give our opinion if we know the context a bit^^

I would maybe just brighten a bit the lettering. I think it's too dark, maybe you could try to lower the opacity of your gradient on it.

I find it nice, but as Argos said, I would be easier to give our opinion if we know the context a bit^^

I would maybe just brighten a bit the lettering. I think it's too dark, maybe you could try to lower the opacity of your gradient on it.

I suggested the lighter text but he wanted/liked the darker text. So I left it how it was.

As for the context, it's a personal logo for a rising musical artist. He emphasized he wanted to showcase the Good versus Evil because that's what his music is about.

It won't let me edit my original post.

In that case maybe is too much evil vs less Good, changing the "Taz Manian" text to a light blue would create more contrast and emphasize the message of good vs evil and fix the problem of the dark text, but if the client wanted this way, nothing you can do... XD

Cheers!

Looks pretty good, one thing I would do is fix the gradients in the letters or remove them. That's the only thing about the design that I don't like.
Other than that, good!

Best regards!

Back