What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Max Slop - my new tutorial site is coming

Stroker

Power User
Stroker said:
Soon I'm going to start babbling about procedurals and how to layer them up.

Now you're talking, Professori. %}.. but "simplicity" ?? ... surely not! ;)

Actually, simplicity was a comment about the lay-out/design. Screw the eye candy. All about the info.
Yeah, baby. Yeah!

Next one is mostly finished. Still a little bit more to add, but I'm sure you'll get the idea of the direction that I'm currently headed in.

Slapping Instances

I still don't have a front door. Heh.

Well even tho i don't use Max, i can appreciate the time/effort you're putting into publishing this material Stroker. Well done. :perfect:

TIP: on those loooong pages, ad a "to top" link about every screen full or two of space. And well designed UI is 2nd only to content. ;)

I'm kind of iffy on 'back to top' because of my own surfing habits. But I don't see any reason not to include it before I get too many tutorials done.

What's the best way to implement?
One of the reasons I've never done 'back to top' is because I was never happy with Anchor name="blah" type stuff.
But I might be able to make myself happy with some extra CSS.
What say you?

Got some more time into it.

Check it: Max Slop.

Man, I'm exhausted. I'm listening to NIN to try to stay coherent enough to babble properly.

Yes, Max oriented, but I think that this is an important thing to understand when dealing with procedurals in any 3d program.

3D Maps

Let's take the last train to Clarksville.
You can be there by 4:30.
I must see you again.
And I don't know if I'm ever coming home.

Man, The Monkeys sing faster than I can type.

Sorry Stroker i've been missing this thread. DOH! [doh]

Don't like using s name anchor? Ok fine!

At the top of each page, right before the tute starts... just instruct your users to tap the HOME key on their keyboard to return to the top of the page. :perfect:

How's THAT for simple?! And no work for you! :rofl: :B

Then I saw his tuts...
Now I'm a believer...

But I'm too busy playing to put anybody down...

:p

LOL, Guest.
At the bottom I do have a Back to Top link.
I used a named anchor at the very top of the page, but it's dinky and largely invisible due to CSS.

Back