What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me (and Owl Friend)

Raven

Power User
:) Hi everyone! Just had a bit of fun with my b-day photo taken a few days ago, and brought along a feathered friend I knew from when I lived in Washington state and helped a wildlife rehabilitator. The snowy owl was very special, and after healing flew free again.
---Maya

Well hi there Maya! 8)) Long time no see.
I'm glad the owl is alright. And btw, hope you had a great b-day. :D

:D Thanks, Sean! 8} It's good to see things liven up here. :perfect:
---Maya

Raven said:
:) Hi everyone! Just had a bit of fun with my b-day photo taken a few days ago, and brought along a feathered friend I knew from when I lived in Washington state and helped a wildlife rehabilitator. The snowy owl was very special, and after healing flew free again.
---Maya

I live in Washington! I love it here :D

Hi Al -- yep, Washington state is a beautiful place! I used to live in Port Angeles and often went to Sequim and Port Townsend. Hurricane Ridge was almost in my back yard! Now I live in North Bend/Coos Bay area of Oregon -- another great climate and plenty of scenic beauty and wildlife.
---Maya

What a nice shot Maya with this beautiful owl! :} I'm happy to see you (and the owl) are doing great. ;)

:D Thanks, Gaussian! I'd like to say also that you're doing a great job here with PSG! :perfect:
---Maya

:D Many thanks to you both, Vee and Rick, for the b-day greetings! I had a nice day. :D
---Maya

Back