What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me

Paul

Former Member
Me and a guy who made some movies.

Last edited:
lmao this makes me laugh. not at your skill level just the picture itself. I see that you did try and shade yourself appropriately for the pic, which is good. a lot of people forget simple shading, which can make tremendous difference. BUT, your face in the end result is too blurred, it is not as crisp as the surroundings, so it doesnt look natural. touch up on that maybe tweak the saturation down a little bit and i think it will be good!

You caught the bug alright Belial.

I'll have to agree, tho. your remodelled face is a tad blurred and over saturated. I must add that tho your eyes are in the correct position, everything below is off. Copy your nose, mouth and goatee to a new layer and with your nose bridge as the central axis, rotate Counter clockwise about a couple of degrees to line them up to the chin area.

Back