What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

members

inkpad.t

Guru
Maybe its me, but I find it really odd that there is a member who has been here for around 2 years and has made NO post, comments or anything come to that matter. Yet they are always on line and on the forum when ever I log in or take a look at the forum from other locations.

I find this bizarre..

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
It's not odd. Happens in all forums.

They could be shy or users who's only intent is to browse on forum content or tutorials.....

I've caught some doing private messages. We rarely receive spam message reports so whoever their PM'ing, God knows...

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
the technical term is "lurker" I believe.

hey, if they're not doing any harm, no reason to ban them

iDad

Guru
Qq....... Lurker alert lurker alert .!! Qq

iDad

Guru
I hate that this capitalizing is constantly changing to lowercase here!

iDad

Guru
mixed up......Who ME????... nevA:mrgreen:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Test

test caps lock

edit: Learned something new! LOL!!!

edit 2: Wait a minute, how come LOL works?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
LIZAD!!!!! :cheesygrin:

test2.... LOL

LIZAAAAAAADDDD!!!!

Lizad the LIZARD must be mischievous today.......

final test..... I give up... everything seems to be working....

iDad.... wash your hands...... :rofl:

iDad

Guru
I will after I get blood on them, from your nose!:mrgreen:

edit:

OH....BITEME!:rofl:

inkpad.t

Guru
OK guys.. didn't mention or mean anything about banning anyone or anything like like that, I was just thinking that it is a bit bizarre,

I understand what your saying about people just looking at content or resources and tuts etc.., but i still think its a bit funny not to participate any way.

But that's just me.

OK guys.. didn't mention or mean anything about banning anyone or anything like like that, I was just thinking that it is a bit bizarre,

I understand what your saying about people just looking at content or resources and tuts etc.., but i still think its a bit funny not to participate any way.

But that's just me.

Very good thought inkpad, nothing wrong with your post, I agree with you that "lurking" is a strange behaviour.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Wouldn't this deal pertain as well to the bots that have been banned but still appear in the who's on the forum? They still show up if they're lurking, dirty bots.

DANSBIRD

I've also posted a few times on one or two, as well. :lol:

m4sbgyL.jpg