What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

members

fotograffiti

Power User
If you never log out, don't you show up as online even if you're dead??
I've known fora where your account gets deleted if you don't post for three months

ibclare

Queen Bee
I think if you're dead, you'd log out. I don't ever or rarelyt log out as such, but I don't show up as online and logged in unless I actually have the forum open. Also, it takes about 15 minutes I think for it to register you as logged out.

Unless there is a specific reason to delete an account, members stay members. We have some prominent members who show up at rare intervals and it's good to see them. We often have members who are gone for months then come back, so 3 months would not be reasonable, that's for sure. IDK if there is an actual cutoff date for keeping an account open, but maybe dv8 or Steve or Hoogle would know.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
All accounts remain active unless deleted or banned.

There's no expiration. Although I can't say whether members from the old forum can log into their accounts after the forum's transition to the present day owners.

I couldn't login this account after an absence of 4 year and had to create a new one just to get in. Steve assisted in re-activating the original dv8_fx account.

Paul

Former Member
I leave my account ON as the site as issues loading at times and the whole signing in process becomes a bit tedious when that happens, besides i am lazy:mrgreen:

chitkaran

Guru
They are the GODS [innocent] watching us from the heaven...:eek: they don't intervene since we are running a perfect world.... :rofl:

They just sit back, relax - and watch the show :popcorn: