What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Merge two photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzys2

Price
Good day, I am attaching two photos that I’d like to try to have photo shopped together. I would like the young lady on the right to be photo shopped in on the left of the man and boy and perhaps clean up the background a little bit and remove some of the people if possible.

EBDFFA92-7DC7-4134-8B64-58683586F680.jpeg

492599FD-B121-46D2-9F8D-481239ADA582.jpeg

Argos

Guru
I made a try, I dont like putting her behind, but I can think of a way to put her in front and make it look decent... maybe someone else does.
Same for the background, it would be easier just to put the three of you in another background.

1b.jpg

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Can you swap them to her background?
I thought about it but I wanted to be sure about the height and that you like the position before doing it.

But like Seaco already did it he can finish it, I do it if he can't for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.