What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Messy bathroom

Howlateisit

Hi! Could someone please photoshop the green thing and the bottle on the bathtub? I know it sounds silly, but it really bothers me haha67CD8229-4E93-4079-83AC-2B9A2DA10057.jpeg

Thanks! But I kinda liked the color of the original pic. Is it possible to remove the stuff and keep the original colors? Thanks in advance!

Sam has done that for you nicely other than the rod/bar at picture top left.
My submission was to offer an 'alternate' perspective.

Cheers!

I believe that's the edge of the wall.
Yes ... quite possible. Or maybe the tub wall tiles are angled that way.
Subjectively, I saw it as distracting. Then again, so was the colour casting. :^)

Subjectively, I saw it as distracting.
I get that. I saw the article of clothing on the bed as distracting. I also wanted to remove the bra strap. However, we should really only do what the OP asks for without imparting our own personal changes.

I get that. I saw the article of clothing on the bed as distracting. I also wanted to remove the bra strap. However, we should really only do what the OP asks for without imparting our own personal changes.

I agree totally. Remembering to do that is the thing.

Although, sometimes I wonder if the OP wouldn't like to see 'personal' changes and/or corrections considering the cameras that are being used, type of lighting, circumstances of the shot, etc. or what Photoshop and PS-like applications can do.

I appreciate her response and that you submitted as she requested.

Cheers.

Back