What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

metal bug

ronmatt

Guru
for all you ornathologists, wazit?

Wicked, as usual. :perfect:
I wouldn't want to find one of those in my bed. [confused]

... I just bug sprayed my computer screen!! ..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... terrific, inspiring work ronmatt ..... :perfect:

If that's a bug, it's definitely not from this earth..... [stuned].

You've got a gr8 imagination to create this one.......... This is one bug I like.....

I don't like bugs at the best of times - but this one is real creepy - Good work Ron :}

how can you not like bugs? in the grand scheme of things, God, Mother Nature, 'the aliens', or whoever, used the bugs for all their graphics experiments. They were good at it too because, so far, we haven't come up with any software that can compete. I get tons of inspiration from the little buggers. I'll post some more

ronmatt said:
how can you not like bugs? in the grand scheme of things, God, Mother Nature, 'the aliens', or whoever, used the bugs for all their graphics experiments. They were good at it too because, so far, we haven't come up with any software that can compete. I get tons of inspiration from the little buggers. I'll post some more

:rofl: Ron, How would you know if God uses Photoshop or not? Maybe he was using version -7000 :\ :D

:rofl: Too funny guys!
I love the metal bug, ron -- I'm partial to beetles, dragonflies and butterflies especially -- all so beautiful in form and colors.
---Maya

Back