What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Miami Heat Font in Blue #1

Maria.K.91

Hey all, i am very new to Photoshop Gurus and I am so happy to have found this community - this is actually my first post

To be completely honest, I am not the best with creativity on computers, I just know how to do the basic stuff to get by and do my job. I have tried my best, but I can't make it look as good as all of you in these forums.

I have my best friends jack and jill coming up and I am responsible to make custom shirts. The business that is going to do the pressing for me said I have to provide the image I would like pressed. They also requested I have the image on a blank/transparent background - not sure what a transparent background is

I would like similar/same font as the image I included but I would like it to say: Groom Gang

If anybody is out there and is able to assist, I will forever be grateful!

Groom Gang.jpeg

Back